Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Engineering Our Rage

We made a little more progress last weekend. I feel like we've pretty much settled on Centaur Marauder as our band's name. I don't know, it just sounds bad ass to me and I enjoy saying marauder a lot. Actually when I hear the term 'marauder' used in daily dialog it always makes me chuckle for some reason.

Names of songs done or in production:
  • Open to the Truth - basically done
  • Cold Night of Winter - basically done
  • Blood Red Mouth - basically done
  • Garnet Reflections - 3/4 done
  • Unnamed (half-step whole step song that Steve made up) - 1/2 done, needs lyrics
  • Ghostlight - 1/4 done

btw, GRANT YOU'RE A BIOTCH!

2 comments:

  1. thanks, i appreciate the sentiment. btw, i need an address to send the bill for the work i've completed so far. once its paid i'll finish and we can go on with more recording. *smooches*

    ReplyDelete